Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Test Kitchen

This weekend I worked on new recipes.  Baking smores cookies, zucchini bread, lemon zucchini breads and cinnamon rolls.  It was a weekend of food and fun.  Testing out new recipes is hard work and I would like to thank all my testers.  They tried all my new recipes and I only had one complaint and it doesn’t count because he was grumpy.  The cinnamon rolls turned out the best.  The cookies took several tries and I’m still not sure if I am completely happy with my presentation, I’ll keep working on those.  

The zucchini bread turned out but I think it needs a little something, I’ll have to keep working on it as well.  The zucchini is still coming out of the garden daily so I better figure out something to do with it.  I can’t get anyone to eat it unless I hide it in something.  







No comments:

Post a Comment